Hello Everyone.

Hello There.

My name is pixelghost. I remember playing this game back in the day. although recently I just found out this is an open source type Graal project then the original one. When i used to play it was free, and there was a lot of freedom to create, upload, etc. It’s good to see you guy’s worked around the legal stuff (insert irony: graal was once known as zelda online).

I began playing when it was 1 server, and the tutorial started out in a garden type area. I am actually thankful i found Graal for how young I was. As now, i am a lead graphic designer / digital artist and I now run my own business. Its good to be here. I dab in some indie game development as a hobby, As well as pixel art.

Anyways, I look forward to working with some of you, and hopefully building up a server with some classic dungeon running. I checked out the server list, not a lot of people on. Maybe we could work together to change that? :slight_smile: Ill post some design work soon and some tiles to share.

Anyways, ciao for now.

~ Pixel Ghost

Welcome!

Hi there! I’d love to see some of your pixel art!

Nice to meet you, good to see some oldbies stop by now and then. There are a few people actively working on decent projects that don’t show up on the server list, otherwise it’s just bratty kids that log on to heckle each other…

We’re kind of lacking on dungeon stuff, so it would be awesome if you got into making some of that.

Why the hell would you want to waste your time here?

He heard about our topless storm troopers.

Welcome! It’s nice to have someone who actively wants Reborn’s #'s up.

yay for riley’s replacement

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I will be posting up some work soon. I look forward to creating stuff with you guy’s.

Welcome! Reborn’s not much, but it’s not Graal Online, which makes it a good thing. :slight_smile: