Hello

It’s not like GO, they don’t get global RC or anything.

Global RC will never exist on GR, the PWA is just able to decide which servers are promoted from the Bronze (hosted) tab to Silver & Gold tabs.

Haha, that’ll take the piss out of them.

Well Urza effectively has global RC considering he is staff on every server haha

lol, actually all of the servers i used to have RC on mostly died out…

lol,still on alot of them, be nice if we could have a golbal system so we dont have to have so many rcs open

imma actually agree that that’s a bad idea…

urza was never an admin on my server :slight_smile:

im the only staff <_<

Viva La Freetime Only…which isnt much…

Reallt why you say, that? well is there a way we can have if wanted linked rc or something or a rc client that u dont need ot have a billlion boxs open to be on all of them like i have 3 i use and they take up alot of space. any way we can do somthing like a link or something idk i am just making a convo.

You guys camp out on RC too much…

na, when i am on rc i am working on server stuff, its my if u need me message me ordeal.

So you’re referring to that “one in all, with tab browsing” RC that GO was going (I Haven’t
been on in a long time) to release?

That way you could have many tabs open in one RC window.

I didnt know they did that, but would be nice

When I played GO it was in development … though I heard it was canned.
I’m just guessing that’s what you mean by having a global RC or rather one main bodied
RC that can run other RC’s under tabs.

would be a good thing to have a know a few ppl have been wanting something like that, but u should get the ok to link it to one rc only if the owner of the server says ok like say i want to link my rc rights to test bed and Kandora to be on both at the same time i would need urza’s ok to do that, and he would have to set it up in the player rights

like /openrights Saputo

RC linked Yes

kinda thing oir just in server options in genral, but then again it might cuase alot of problems with rights on other servers it might just mess them up but idk maybe the GR team could get something to work with that who knows just an idea, thats all

i remember see it once , if would just depend if you had rc rights on those servers you rc is connecting to . each server would have a tab above your rc chat and you could just jump from server to server . it worked just like our rc but it could be connected to more then one server at a time . so you didn’t need two or three running at a time .

thats a good thing to have.id think

I dislike the whole PWA shit. :>

I apply for the job as GGA (Global Guilds Admin)…
Everyone should apply for a job as global or mod. So we all become important! :slight_smile:

Oh. My english sucks and I’m a native german.

You’re a little late for this party–the PWA’s already been reduced to two people. Urza and I were already doing a lot more than PWA entails anyway.

I think imma close this as the thread is turning into random posts…