hey cadavre

you accidentally the gserver.

wut?[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

[/COLOR]i have done nothing to it in days!

The GServer is growing… evolving.

It demands satisfaction by a newer client

cough

By is not the same as buy.

Is english your first language? I have been wondering.

I understood exactly what you said. You didn’t understand what I was hinting at, and that’s what I intended. Yes, it’s my first language, and I’d love to know why you thought otherwise.

In some previous threads you responded as if you didnt get my point. I understand though. My sarcasm rarely gets across after being typed.

Now im curious to know what you were hinting at.

I’m not sure why you’d expect me to be able to instantly recognize sarcasm from someone I don’t know. I don’t recall any instances where I was particularly doubtful of knowing what you said though.

I guess there’s no harm in mentioning what I was referencing with the “cough”. I managed to make 6.037 usable with Graal Reborn, in the sense that the client is fully ready. The servers don’t handle it properly yet.

I forgive

the server is still requiring a 5.0 or > client. fix please :smiley:

I think the problem is that you’re trying to connect to the official server rather than ours.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Why my server redirects you there is a mystery though.

it’s fixed now.

Yeah, I restarted it.

When I connected to it, I were warped somewhere else on the map. My guess is VariousWeapon had some fun with my account…