Hey!

Whats up… I haven't played anything Graal in almost 4 years… or maybe more

Names Joe, and I'm happy to be here

Re: Hey!

I beat you. I've been playing almost eight years.

'Almost', lawl :stuck_out_tongue:

Hell I don't know… I haven't played since they made it into P2P… I was a heavy drunk for 3 years so a lot of my memories begin to fuzz together.

I can't remember how long it's been, for me; At least 7 years or so. I just remember playing on a really old N-Pulse. Of course, my playtime has been an off/on phenomenon, so maybe 3-4 years of actual play time. lol

Welcome aboard, matey.

I started out on Old Damasca, and moved on to Graal Main Server, than back to the new Damasca and after its grand and very tragic demise ( Boy did that really… umm suck ) I moved on to Sanstrata where many other Damascans moved on to

Damasca was insanely sexy. Especially when Mafukie hosted on 1.39. With the crazy basilisks and shit in the top right of the map.

.< It was awesome… I miss those days

:stuck_out_tongue:

That damasca server is still up they made therE own game engine now =P

www.damasca.net

I saw that, I was interested in it, they are taking alot of time on it to try and perfect it i think, they've worked on it for a couple years now

It's an okay project, but it seems to work only in .net, but it's okay, nothing great or in that playable…

Woot! i'm glad graal is back… I remember some server dolphinia, and 1.39 and i left when p2p took over… and i have been waiting for basicly this… every like 3 months i would just try to find a server… damm i'm glad i found you guys!