Hiatus

Hi ya’ll.

I’m one day away from moving to Nashville, Tenn. from Athens, Ohio to start my post-undergraduate life. As many of you know transitions can be a tumultuous time for anyone; my case being no different. I won’t have internet from here on out for at least two weeks. This won’t affect the vast majority of you, but I thought I’d get +1 for a post. Anyway, this isn’t like how n00bs “quit” or anything - I just need to get mah interwebz back and that won’t be for a bit.

If you don’t know I’ve been working on the player-world Phoenix. It’s still being worked on. I have entrusted it to Tricxta and Rone, so any inquiries (not that their ever is) can be directed towards them. I shall be on as often as I can (not that you care).

Thanks, ya’ll (I feel like I have to use that word since I’m moving South).

cAn yoU add gunz? plzzz omg!1!!one

do you and hosler like… live together or something? O_o;

no

I am back! Already? Yes, I pulled into Nashville and said, “get meh teh WEBZ”. So, yeah. Also, adding Guns to Phoenix per Kondies request (read: sarcasm).

Oh hey, you’re moving into my part of the world! :smiley:

Oh come now. That’s standard dialect down here.

I’ve noticed. Also, I’ve never met friendlier people. They are suspiciously friendly down here.

Just don’t come any further south. From there on it becomes hell on earth. You’re in the good zone.

There’s a saying about “Southern Hospitality”. I’ve never really spent time in Northern states, so I can’t really compare how people in the South act compared with other places.

Well, I’m from Ohio and I’ve got family in Michigan and it’s almost weird when people are nice. Not that whatever act of kindness isn’t appreciated, but it’s just…not normal. The standard here is just politeness and kindness. Haven’t gone a day without someone being nice yet. Also, the bars are great.

Lol I move from Mississippi to Michigan every summer.