Highschool of the Dead

I would write a longer response, but I only wanted to ask who has seen it?
It’s pretty friggin’ cool. I’m loving the zombies and the effect the creator used to express human nature and death.

By the way, if you like zombie action … this Anime really does the trick.

Just another fanservice based show.
And as everyone would say in comparison, read the manga. But, I don’t find it all that great.

lol I don’t really care about the Manga. It’s probably the same as the anime, if not oh well. Look Ma’ movin’ pictures!
I like the artist’s character style which is why I’m so hyped over it now even though I’ve just seen one episode so far.

The way he draws the emotions as well as the death in the character’s faces.

And the exaggerated jiggling of tits, the pantyshots, and the blurred out/light covered nipples in the mandatory group bath scene.

lol you saw that too beholder. Dont act likeu didnt like it foo :open_mouth:

Considering he made it to the bath scene which I saw today … he must have enjoyed it a
tiny bit. :stuck_out_tongue: Since that turns out to be episode 6.

Think its the chapter too. But think of it, every fanservice show follows those guide lines, pantyshot, bouncing breasts, harem, bath scene.

It’s getting old, they’re just milking the pervs.

I guess for the Otaku freaks that would make 'em happy, but I enjoy the story of the
world ending abruptly and how evil human nature would become if we were put in this type
of situation. :smiley:

Plus I just love Zombie related things. Besides The Zombie Survival Guide … well actually that was a funny read.

Z-Loan is a short but Zombie related Animoos.

I’ll check it out. :smiley:

Imo, if they’re just going to make fan service anime they may as well make it hentai and get away with doubling the price on it.

Hell Yeah I’d jerk to a zombie raping the girl with the bokken!

GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY

“GET OUT OF MY HEAD!” ?

Lurv u too spooon. :fro: