him, ramza and any other members of his autismsquad

I have plenty of proof you were crying. =)

I could give a fuck less about these people.
I’m focusing on my server.
:asleep:

___Merged doublepost__________________

Lmfao…

first person to attempt doxing will get banned

Good thing no one is doxing then.

yeah no shit. honestly this is pissing me off so much that im about to pull out the ban hammer.

Ramza just literally posted a picture above you that shows he doxxed dylan.

He didn’t really dox anyone crybaby.
:whatever:

well he did dox the area code. all this is either going to stop or spiral out of control. ill check in the morning.

You do realize Dylan started a war by letting his mouth write a check his ass can’t cash? Maybe he will finally learn to keep his mouth shut and stop trying to fuck with anyone. He just ran into the wrong one this time. I tried ignoring him and telling him to stop on these forums how many times?

It’s going to stop. I don’t need anything halting my server.

alright. if that is your position then im willing to give you two options
A) stay and shutup about dylan
or
B) leave

sounds unfair? i dont care.

So why not tell him to stop? I’ve tried telling him and he won’t. I’m supposed to sit here and let him talk all the shit he wants? Life doesn’t work that way. He went from talking shit in every post (productive) post I make to making complaint posts about me lol. Maybe he’ll cut his shit now.

So you are saying I need to sit and take all the bullshit hes talking to/about me?

I’m came here to develop and thats all I’ve been doing. But Dylan being the annoying child he is just keeps poking at me, even after being told to stop several times. He is clearly the problem.

jesus fucking christ dude. dylan is like 16 yrs old and you are like 30 or something i dunno. the point is that your are too focused about what this one kid is saying on the internet. dylan has already been banned for 24 hrs to cool off. i swear to fucking god if you keep trying to argue about this then i will make kalzor super mod just for you.

Chill. We get it.

good. i only had to say it about 3 times.

Glad he was punished. I’ve been trying to just end it the entire time because I’m not here to war with anyone. If I wanted to do that I would still be ban evading on Graal Online. We are just trying to focus on our server.

Let’s make this clear - The forums are better off with me NOT being supermod. Don’t give him a reason.

Shhhh

not to be that guy, but dylan knows full well that Ramza is a giant faggot and has been baiting him into doxxing him since at least yesterday. http://puu.sh/kvk1Q/9e1eed3579.png

your server has a nice jail room btw pls update it so I can visit it some time.

Jail isn’t supposed to be fun.
Especially ours.