Hiring for Noddess!

Available Positions:

Ganis
Scripters
Graphics
Graal Police
Gmap Tech

Perhaps supply some information and screenshots of your server. I doubt anyone will want to come help you with what your thread says now.

Here’s my server for those who want to see.

graal police right here :smiley: hehehe

i got the gun, the attitude and a love to hate. Idealistic characteristics of the perfect policeman

k i need references and by the looks of what i already see, well um… yah

Just throwing this out there, but GP aren’t really necessary 'til you have more of a server… get Dev work done before worrying about peeps misbehaving

put me up as a nat so i can get pissed off and delete all your stuff :eek:

benjiro just work by yourself and when you have enough stuff put it online and when someone plays it they might think its good and want to be a part of it, this happens alot in graal reborn, and if you want to hire just put it in your server news so you dont get so much off topic stuff :smiley:

Tons of posts removed by request for being completely off-topic/irrelevant.
You know, Ben isn’t only offering GP. So quit focusing solely on it.

You removed them?..Besides, gives the guy an idea of who not to hire.

Riley thinks he is helping but is really just making it worse.

Once my server is back on I could really use some help. I know a lot of people hate me but give me another chance and I won’t fail. It’s supposed to be fun not war.

Work on it yourself-- We already told you, once it is what it is, people will want to work on it. You have nothing that I couldn’t make in 10 seconds.

YOUU!!!
lol
Yeah, but I’m lazy…

Nobody wants to work under a lazy dictator either.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! :suicide:

I work hard. That’s what it comes to. I would like some help though. Please, I REALLY NEED IT! Oh and where the bleep did my server go? I swear it’s dead.

You work hard… on what…?

begins to get pissed off

My server, blog and school work.