hour requirements

ive seen some bad scripts on igraal, only one of them was good, its the hour requirements to enter an area is there anyway i can make a door that will only let someone pass if they have a certain amount of hours/
?
note hosler, i WANT the script, i already know its possible lol shouldve said this earlier

sure. graal has time functions right?

Can’t do it without a GServer mod.

And no, we won’t add it for you, because hour requirements are stupid as fuck.

Just make a client weapon that uses an online timer. >.>

Hmm you could write / use an external programm to read / write the onlinetime into a script / variable?..

could you do something like making a hidden weapon with something like:

timeout = 30;
if (timout) {
  setstring client.timeSpent, client.timeSpent + 30;
}

then just have the door npc check to see if the client has spent the right amount of time or whatever it is you want.

Edit:
oh wait… I think I’ve misunderstood your question. Do you mean hours spent on the server or something? In that case, just put the script I mentioned above into a system weapon. Now every client has a string with the number of minutes that they’ve been in the server (and it should carry across sessions I would think).

Fuck. Why must you be so creative? But alas; this won’t work unless you reset everyone’s hours! How evil.

All I can say I thought Beastk would have asked this…

dont try and get in a fight you cant win benji delete your post.

OH PLEASE! for the sake of all of us! i dont want iNoobs running around saying:

OMOGMOMGOMGOGMOGMO i haz 5000 hours! i am teh uberleet!

Then i’ll come up to them and ask “how many kills do you have?” and they shall be shut down.

having 5000 hours is a great honor.

How many hours do I have on Bomber?

Why’d you ask if you allready knew…
I bolded the section focused on.

Maybe it’s time for him to learn that he cannot always get what he wants?

Spooon I may not get wat I want but I can try getting what I want that’s the point of asking -.- so far none of these replies help

maybe thats a hint

I learned that the hard way,
Nevermind I still ask for shit xD

If you are asking for ‘shit’, just go look at some of your old posts.

lol so true :smiley: