How bad did Nalin screw up this time?

Well, due to my own incompetence, I have almost entirely deleted myself.

We lost 13 threads in Forum Announcements, 25 in Official Releases, 1 in General Releases, 3 in Games, 1 in Miscellaneous, 17 in General Discussion, 2 in Development, 2 in Playerworlds, 1 in Tech Support, 3 in Administrator Chat, and 1 in Staff Chat.

I have also lost 2176+ posts.

This most likely isn’t counting the subforums themselves, as I got this information by comparing index pages.

My only regret is that I am further away from beating Beholder in post count. Oh, and a couple very useful threads were deleted. :frowning:

I’ll try to bring back some threads, but at this point, I am tired and could really care less at this point. I probably won’t re-create any of the gserver release threads. If you want older gserver versions, get them at the Google Code project page. If you notice something important that is missing, let me know.

I usually blame these things on Pickle. Try it, it helps.

asdf

Who’s the noob with the 150 posts, he isn’t making a server is he?

Whats a server? All I know how to do is make random shit no one can play.

I don’t know but I think there’s something wrong with my G-Diffuser… *Explosion in the distance

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A G-DIFFUSER.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1921793

Joey has a two month old backup. But he doesn’t know how to merge the databases. welp.

Serious?

There you go, one post closer to victory. YOU CAN DO IT–YOU CAN BEAT BEHOLDER!! (Unless he posts a picture…)

d-^_^-b