Ice Block Quest

I can tell you right now that I won’t be logging into phoenix to play tetris.

Edit: actually I might

You don’t go onto the server to play Tetris. You play Tetris because you’re on the server.

Duck hunt then?

make multiplayer tetris. That would be cool

You’ve seen with antagonism the idea of implementing multiplayer games is somewhat a challenge. Define the exact concept and I’ll see what can be done.

Two games side by side vs style with combos and power ups and other crazy shit

Hmm… doesn’t sound like the development trouble is worth it over implementing a single player version with powerups and the good stuff and just chucking in a scoreboard.

this is why I want the multiplayer. It’s different from just chucking in a scoreboard like every single other mini game. I want to see it done some way or another. Just think of it as a challenge?
…there’s a limit to what can be done though I realize that.

Also in Link Between Worlds there’s a minigame for dodging chickens, that would be a cool thing to see.

You sure you wouldn’t get sick of this? It looks somewhat fun but, also tiring.

Scoreboards make it so people don’t play with me. :frowning:

Maybe, but trying to beat Spooon wouldn’t get old. I’d accept a scoreboard on this one but it would be fun to have a multi player battle to see who can go the longest without getting hit, and a Co-Op feature where neither of you get hit or you lose (eg. one person gets hit, you ruin it for your team)

just some thoughts

I’m borderline ragequitting this ice quest because I hate ice block quests lol qq more, self

Serious GG for the creators of this though, this shit always stumps me. Kudos!

It was really easy for me.

I promise you they are all solvable!

I believe you, Mollusk. You merely are underestimating my level of n00b-ness, especially in regards to puzzles.

you just gotta think about where you want each block and how you’re going to get it there.

It’s the whole lining up a block behind switches to make sure they fall into place that’s a challenge.

Edit: I knew I’d get it eventually. Thanks Ygg for the advice that assisted in reminding me to quit being a n00b and be pro instead.

I was gonna thank your post up until I realized you were only saying “use your brain a little”

No, I was telling him how to use his brain. If I wanted to say what you said I could’ve been a dick and said something “oh come on, it’s only hard if you’re brain dead” or something.