I'm new, but only to reborn

hey im shaun from the original graalonline and igraal, both era and classic. my graal goldran out and i didnt wanna pay for it anymore, so im over here :slight_smile: i finally got my account verified so now im posting
ive already stated making a server but it will take a long time.

just don’t be one of those guys who are like–
WAIT. Quick question. Which first, iGraal or U-Graal? This is IMPORTANT.

Nevermind, you call it PC Graal. You’re obviously fucking from iPhone.
FFS.

It’s GraalOnline. Not “PC Graal.” Not “Unix-Graal”

O__o
Okay, clearly I don’t know the difference, if there is one.

i can imagine it being unix-graal, so far thats what iphone is because he uses iphone to make money “pay 2.99 for 8k gralats”

How the hell is iPhone “Unix-Graal”

and lol he said fart

I thought Healy was the first owner of astro. Well, welcome to Graal Reborn.

has anyone wondered how they find this community?

I have. I only know that my brother found it for me, and didn’t like it, but I jumped on before he quit. lol
He worked for skittlez playground x_x
I am almost ashamed.

lol, most people end up here by searching for graal, server and free I believe. Some people even come into the IRC-channel requesting to upload heads on iPhone classic… I wonder why…

Ive refered at least 5 people, :slight_smile: all of em were friends from graalonline

Unix-Graal is a server Beholder made to try to inspire people to work on a single server, or some shit like that. Didn’t work.

Oh.
Okay, I’ll just call it G.O. again, I thought I had the right name. Whoopsie-daisies.

It was a 3x3 overworld with each overworld level being the entrance or exit to some quest!
It was made in less than a week >: ( It was my way of saying “get off your asses and make a server, its not hard”.

yeah im leader of the original astro cuz healy gave it to me i didnt say im the original leader of astro and joey i found it through facebook when some guys said “oh yeah reborn, isnt that the site run by a bunch of 70-year old douchebags”
something like that

PS so far, im pretty sure its not i dont see how it would be :stuck_out_tongue:

lol that Graal Reborn Person on Facebook is funny.
“Graaaaawwlllll!!!” xD

im pretty sure it was fogell, hes usually mad at everyone and now he got himself a year long ban XD

uhhh, no, It’s probably Joey, or Cadavre running it. Or even Nalin. Who knows.

no i meant the guy who said that graal reborn is run by douchebagsbut yeah the reborn fb is probably run by them… and their not that active i think

Shaun you said you are a veteran graphics designer in your profile, may we see some of your graphics?