I'm out

You guys can continue on without me. I was hanging around for specific things, but I’m getting sick of this. I’d rather leave this place right now. You guys wont even miss me at all.

Bye.

I appreciate what maturity it took from you to edit this and not start shit in a perfectly good thread. I will have fun, and I may return someday. I’m not happy with things right now, and Graal is just a burden at the moment.

Bye.

cya till then mate.

lul ima be so sad, byeeee

see ya tomorrow

//emo

hurry back.

I actually find your presence around here makes the place, at the least, lively. I like you just fine.

Meh… I hate it when active user “leave,” regardless of how I feel about them. This community is too small to spare active members.

That being said, I hope you come back man. The community won’t be any better with you gone.

“Graal is a burden” I don’t see how that is possible, but good luck C:

yenairo needs to light up

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3173[/ATTACH]

ur a freak yen

ur the best yen

Yen did this with Tricxta before.

huh, what!?

Got into some argument with you, got pissy, and left GR.

Noted.
Instead of lighting up I lightened up. I had many things that I was stressing about and got them off my plate.

I never fought with Tric, it’s always been Kondie (who for whatever reason seems to fucking hate me. I am clueless.)

and if not, it’s with Riley, but I never hate him for it for some reason.

Because I came here to forget about the stresses that were placed on me, it became a burden. I came here for laughs and then found people fighting with me or rather I became pissed off over small things. It happens when I get stressed out, and yes I do ragequit.

I was stressed out about certain deadlines in my projects. Also with school starting the next day I found out I had a lot of shit that came up in my face that I had to deal with. What’s more, is the internet was supposed to be shut off yesterday, so while I was a little bit agitated I hastily thought “Fuck it, I’m leaving anyway so, I’ll just do it right now. I’ll come back when the internet gets turned back on.”

Honestly I didn’t want to leave on that note. I tried to make the OP as civil as possible to keep it from feeling like I just ragequit, but obviously I wasn’t trying hard enough. So I thought I would come back since I am able to somehow… even though the internet was supposed to be off already. But I am only coming back for a little bit, since it could be off any time soon. Mostly I wanted to leave on a pleasant note instead of what happened here, and I also wanted to apologize for the shit I caused that day.

ohai

Aren’t Kondie and Tricxta the same person?