In response to the Crap from Shiny's thread

The problem with flaming isn’t the iPhoners flaming. Look at me. I don’t own an iAnything, and have been playing Graal since '04. I’m one of the main flamers on the site.

Though, the reverse is the problem: The iPhoners coming into a heated environment where fire is being thrown around like it’s the currency. What happens is then an iPhoner is forced to either, A) make the best of it and try to ignore it by getting help from the forums–which inevitably leads to being flamed by one, if not, several members of the community, or B) join in on the flaming because they might fit in better if they do.

There is also the problem of those ghost players who haunt the forums, and don’t say jack shit because they are sick of the environment (I can name a few, but it would probably be best not to). They probably aren’t haunting anymore, since they have come to the conclusion that this place was/is anti-hospitable as fuck, and have moved on to different horizons.

I think at this point we are beating an extremely dead horse. We all understand (hopefully?) that the flaming is not going to be the medium of the forum anymore, and if it stays, Cadavre isn’t going to stay. Do we really need to further the conversation on this matter when there is nothing to talk about? It’s starting to turn into a conversation somewhat like “oh, this place was nostalgic, let’s talk about it.”

None of that matters anymore, Yenairo, because there is no more flaming and spam outside of Misc or infractions will be given.