iPhone client

yeah figured as much lol

whats an svn? btw the tool is nalin’s relay

You shouldn’t be posting that… x.x

and somebody explain why we owuld need gs2 decompiler when reborn only uses gs1??? wtf. we would only need to make your own iphone app

___Merged doublepost__________________

ok why not??? its not like any body can get it now…

___Merged doublepost__________________

why not??? Theres nothing that people can use it for;;;:noob::dangerless::emo::colbert::megaeek:

svn is subversion, its not a thing, its a self installed and run service for distributing sourcecode or whatever really but mostly source code

im too high to get that exactly right

also im sure the reason we need a gs2 decompiler is because the client on the idevice probably uses some extensive hacks programmed in gs2 or somethign

fuck if i know but take their word for it

ur dumb

Do. Not. Want.

That would invite even more fucking iNoobs.

YAY FOR INOOBS! Runs around naked holding a “Hire Me!” sign.

Knowing you, I love you.

Well, i know a person who have created an iPhone server, and his name is JamesJaames… i should ask him about how that.

Way to be wrong. We can’t do anything to the client.

The only thing that was done to the client was to change the wording of the tabs from Gold/Classic/Hosted to Gold/Silver/Bronze, and to change a couple text strings. Other than that, the client is untouched. To make it work on an Apple device would require somebody to completely write a Graal client from scratch. Nobody wants to do that. Case closed.

1. We haven’t made our own clients. A cracker, that one of our team members know, removed a CRC-check from the old client to enable modifying it.
  2. We won’t spend time making an iPhone client.
  3. Our GServer supports the iPhone client, but requires a lot of work/time from our reverse-engineers that we would like to put on something else that we actually care about.

insert admin shitstorm