It's been a long time.

Good evening!

It’s been a long time since I’ve searched anything Graal related, but something piqued my interested and I decided to cast a line into the deep, dark web and see what I could find, if only to satisfy that interest with answers.

Many, many years ago I worked as an administrator on Valikorlia, when Graal was at its prime and players were abundant. It seems times changed not long after I quit, however, and Graal as it once was never quite returned to its former glory.

Where does the community stand now? Is there a server where everyone congregates and respects each others play style, or are you scattered to the wind, sparsely populating whatever servers float in the abyss?

I hold fond memories of Graal. It catered to what I needed at that time in my life, and I would be more than happy to poke my head in to see what players are up to nowadays if anyone is up to anything. I even carry a team of extremely talented and creative minds with me that would be happy to put that creativeness to work, if there was ever a need for it.

I’m interested in hearing what you have to say if there’s much to be said after such a long time.

solart made tails