just a life update and a hello to the GR community!!

so yeah, I said i would be back in a bit.

sadly, that fell short to get back working on my server i was working on. So i thought a little update would not hurt.

basically…

… I am on the road. lol

i have been hitchhiking and travelling across canada and through the west coast for the last like…i dunno, 4 to 5 months.
my external hard drive has all my server stuff on it, and i have been so busy adventuring my beautiful country, that i just have not had time to work on it.

I will be settling in soon (i think?) if not, the server will still be on a hiatus.

for those who do know me here, or those who do not. I am kind of a drifter. I do design work on the road, and i work in kitchens.

I just wanted to say hello, and see how everyone is doing here :slight_smile:

So! with that said, i wish you all well with your projects.

And when i return, sadly, i might have to just start from scratch (ugh…) but none the less, Chronicles Of Arkasus will be born again out of this weird chapter in my life.

currently, I am typing from an EXTREMELY small room on a small island off the coast of BC haha so working on a server right now…might not exactly work in my favor.

So i am alive, and just wanted to say hello!

talk soon all.

~Regards,

Pixel Ghost

You shouldn’t assume that we care about your life.

Shut up Spooon, I do.

Welcome back :O! Or, welcome kinda back :D!

That sounds like you’ve had a fucking great adventure xD

yeah, its been good and bad. I cannot wait to get a little more homesteaded and begin working on Arkasus again though.

Not sure if joking, or just being an asshole.

Anyway, welcome back (for the most part)!

what island? you might be near me!

It’s nice to see someone who doesn’t just leave! Can’t wait till you can stay with us and develop for awhile.

hey dylan. i am actually on vancouver island at the moment. living in the city of victoria for now. its not bad. a bit boring, but not bad. i wanted to head south, but the united states is kind of screwed up lately. so i decided to stick it out here, set up a place to live for now. this summer coming up i think i am heading to the UK for a couple of weeks to check it out. or i might cross the water and check out thailand. either way, ill be working on the game soon. :slight_smile:

If by chance you ever make it down to Washington you’d be welcome to drop by and hang out around my place in Snohomish County. I understand your reluctance of going into the U.S. though, it’s not gonna be pretty in 2013 especially if you are in any town with over 10000 people. I personally am considering scraping up every last cent I can and go bug out in Haida Gwaii (Queen Charlotte Islands), Sitka Alaska, or somewhere in the Caymen. I am personally not too keen on staying in the U.S. when Marshall law is declared and paramilitary units round up political dissidents for mass executions or re-education camps "rest assured I know that I and a few others here are on the “political enemies dissident terrorist” list. I am aware my statement may sound a bit out there but just take a basic look at the patriot act, the NDAA, emergency preparedness center act, and every executive order signed by George W Bush and Barrack Obama.

What?

Say the wrong thing, disagree with the wrong person even once and even privately over the phone or on the internet and you get added to a political enemies list, a no fly list, and who knows what else, this has been going on since the whole 9/11 farce. It could be something as seemingly innocent as posting “Dick Cheney is a fascist war criminal” in a email, on a message board, or even saying it in a telephone call. The U.S.A is not the land of free speech. Like I said it may sound insane to some people, but it is real and it does happen.

http://rt.com/usa/news/army-manual-camps-citizens-593/

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/09/stellar-wind-secret-nsa-domestic-spying.html

I’m referring to this:
" I am personally not too keen on staying in the U.S. when Marshall law is declared and paramilitary units round up political dissidents for mass executions or re-education camps “rest assured I know that I and a few others here are on the “political enemies dissident terrorist” list.”

Why would that happen?

thanks for the offer goat. i heard washington is not bad. i am a hop and a skip from seattle right now. i wanted to go check it out once i got some time off work. as for the other crazy stuff you just mentioned…i dunno, world is a fucked up place. i more or less ment something else, but nothing i want to elaborate on in case i offend someone. the US is not really for me is all. though id like to check out burning man, as well as slab city.

Victoria, yeah that’s right by me! I was just up there the other week to sell my RAM to someone.