Kandora is looking for LAT

If you would like to join the Kandora Server team, we are looking for a skilled LAT to help make the server better for the players, if you’d like to join, you will need atlest 1 outside or inside level demo, to show your skills.

The place is FUBAR, even with the best LATs

FOOBAR?

haha. you can tell which one is the programmer.

haha. you can tell which one is 12 and completely oblivious to some of the most basic anamorphic phrases.

[spoiler]The word “anamorphic” and its derivates derive from the Greek words meaning formed again.[/spoiler]

I sure hope you’re not calling me 12 :[

any ways looking for a LAT on Kandora, anyone looking for a job

Stop asking me to do scripting stuff and I’ll LAT for you.

Once again, LATs are needed on Kandora

I told Saputo that I’d make him levels if the overworld didn’t have to be in puke colors and he wasn’t interested. Thus I’ve started working on levels for another player’s server project.

no it’s not that i was not interested, b/c I was , it’s just u wanted to make a whole new ow, and I have not found a tile set that really seems to work with what i am going for, not even the one I have.

I would like to work with you guys on Kandora…
Here is my work I was doing on my server Pangaea…
All levels and graphics except the railway track are made entirely by me…

Here is more…
sorry for the double post, can only upload 5 images at a time…

Feel free to come on and talk to either saputo or myself anytime

yea defiantly come on and talk to Urza or myself , ur levels look realy nice, very clean and great detail

Im on Kandora now but no one is replying.
:frowning:

They’re only on 23 hours a day, you have failed…

lol

I’ve never seen Alzano use connected trees properly.

Attempts to remove the spoon from the back of Alzabo’s head without killing him

Yeah his levels still need a lot of work, but at least he’s making some. As long as he goes back and improves on them a few times he should start getting past some of the blatant lack of detail. Somebody should make a symmetry generator, so he’d only have to do half of each level. (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)