Kandora V4 PREVIEW!

lol

How can I possibly be jealous of your server? You got a new tileset and learned how to use cliff tiles. Good job; your levels are still awful.

lol, ur a joke

I’m a joke? Don’t kid yourself, boy.

boy dude i am 23 and i have a better life then u and i make like 100 times more money then u ever will and u what u live in what 2 different houses u troll around on forums b/c u have no life and r a dick to everyone and treat ppl like shit, so who’s the joke, all i did was post stuff about kandora and what happened the Troll came in to kill the forum once again so stop it and grow the fuck up u child

You eat bait for a living.

100 * 0 = 0

Troll Bait

NOT QUITE

Dont even bother to reply, Saputo…

Well I think you are doing a great job and keep it up :slight_smile:

ROFL

I have a wife and son. I’m buying a THIRD house. I make ~368,000 a year. I truly love my job. I want to give Jonus money so he doesn’t starve. But your life is better and you make more money. Let’s not assume people on Graal are lesser than you.

not assuming shit u r less dude b.c all u do is troll, I cant post shit about Kandora without u been a dick y not keep ur shit to urself and shut ur fucking mouth u r and always will be a child. ok so ur getting a third house i got 4 of them and soon to be getting another I also offered mr. Beholder a shit load of money but he didnt want it so ur not the only nice guy on here, lol and I know how much u make did u forget I only live 30 to 34 mins from u bud-dy, really my whole point is u need to stop trolling on shit and everyone and just chill the fuck out, idc how much u more or that u have a family and kids, atlest u got it so enjoy it while its there, my son died if u must know so, yea be happy for the shit u got and learn to treat ppl better, we’d have a shit load more ppl on here even if they r noobs as long as GR is doing shit and has a reason to stay around, but u always push the ppl away so just stop dude stop being a fucking loser and troll, grow up kid, really be a man act ur age.

Don’t let him get under your skin Saputo, he was just kidding until you challenged him.

BTW Spooon, I am not above accepting large sums of pity money from people. You should buy me a couple ultra capacitors. I could also go for some good night vision for the next time I’m in Costa Rica trying to find nesting sea turtles and it’s pitch black.

Dude, if you sling me some of that cash, I will definitely start editing your posts for spelling and grammar. I don’t mind…

oh almost forgot, also need a small turbine for my Fairlane. Maybe a couple spares I could throw onto the hovercraft I’m building.

Someone translate this to English.

Some stuff about how you won’t knock it off. I’d say he’s not in the mood for the constant teasing right now.

___Merged doublepost__________________

You should probably stop, I don’t want another land mine like Riley or Twiggy.

or Onijustiin :O. Spooon was always a rich bastard. Ima rob him >.>

Yes, we need more Oopsilon!

___Merged doublepost__________________

Also Saputo I’ll try to find some time to help out, this is about the worst time of the year for me to get anything done…