Keeping the server up and running!

not even your address?

That’s a stupid question. People do not want certain people on the internet to get a hold of their address or even phone number, they will do all sorts of malicious things with them. Trust me I’ve had to deal with this first hand about a decade ago. That being said there are other alternative anonymous methods such as bitcoin. The problem for me with the paypal donate link using a visa debit card without logging into a paypal account is not selecting a country, that works fine, but the County select thing still remains even if I select United States and it only offers counties in U.K. territories and if I don’t select one it will tell me that it’s required so that prevents me from entering a valid U.S. address. I may try to fix my own paypal account on my end so I can use it for things again but again I really dislike paypal and it’s support response is pretty much copy and paste messages so I and probably a few others would like to have other options for donating.

While i use my sir name for my online alias

I used to use my first name as an alias. That got me into trouble.

I’ve recently started using bitcoins, I’m not feeling 100% about it, but it seems that more and more people use it for actually buying/selling stuff. PRQ hosting accepts bitcoins but not paypal.

I swear to God. I already have the best plan. Just use it or else I’ll cancel my subscription because I rarely use it. www.evolucix.com the 1024 PACKAGE is what I have, an I pay 38 semi-annually.
It is unmanaged and has more than enough bandwidth.

Bitcoins are good stuff, 1 is equal to about 32USD currently, they’ve been used for awhile on deepnet but now they are becoming more outward :]] Many places accept them due to how easy it is to transfer them.
Mining them is pretty easy too if you have the right gear. c: Don’t mean to get off topic xD sorry.

I can respect not wanting to give out personal information, but I am like Goatse and have issues with PayPal. The donate link gives me issues because of the county thing, and I do want to help support GR. At the moment though, there isn’t a lot I can really do, though this Bitcoin thing is beginning to pique my interest.

idk what’s going on with this, but i can always host it dedicated at my house. speedy ass fiber, and a pretty well off machine that sits idling under my bed 24/7 lol… 2 quad-core processors, 32 gb ram, and raided hd only used for streaming to my tv every once in a while. think i mentioned it last time but i have a dynamic ip (it changes like once a month) but i use amazon route53 so it’s pretty much completely transparent and updates the ip every 15 minutes or so just incase it does change. just saying if it’s needed, can always host it here.