Killstreak/Deathstreak ideas

:frowning: that would suck cuz spooon would be getting a nuke every ten minutes

O.o might be a bit too strong x.x this isnt CoD xD It’s do able

He was joking.

Also, there is no way to make money but through mining, but it costs money to buy the mining pickaxe. Can you please add a way to make money?

Yeah, the bush drop rate needs to be increased fro,m 0 o.o

Mining is broken. Only way to make money is fishing, fishing rods cost money. Your economy fails leading to death of everyone by starvation.

edit: bushitems drops up to 30g… thats reediculous… ill make that mini quest for some g in a little bit.

Just increase your prices to like 1000 for something. x_x

alex is smart. he pretty much got me so mad about how to do this that i said i would make one. so now i have to do it. way to go alex.

O.o I’m pretty sure that you were the mad one…bottom line is, with your way, it would really disrupt game play, and would DEFINITLY not allow the flexibility that you would need for all of those bonuses…

Then again, you are the experienced programmer…

that wasn’t sarcastic, btw, I don’t have any programming exp

oh i am mad. mad enough to write something in gscript. thats pretty mad.

I know this shit is old, but I’ve gotten a 10 kill streak with a default 3 hearts Lv1 sword/shield; On someone with 10 hearts, Lv2 sword and lv3 shield. Stats in graal are fancy and all but unless it’s an RPG server, you can kick anyone’s ass with a little skill (Unless they resort to NPC weapons like a bitch).

It’s funny, because they’re not supposed to, but its never been corrected in our GServers.

Don’t want to see Beholder in a dark Graal alleyway. :eek: