Kingdom of shadow

Hello, this thread is for my project Kingdom of Shadow.

The game is based on a very zeldaesque universe. Some of you know my older project Lumina. I’m currently directing my attention away from it towards this project since Lumina is a bit old, and a tad out of date.

In Kingdom of Shadow I decided to use my talent as a writer to create an original system, and some original content. Among other systems, I removed the inventory to make room for a transform system. You need to finish a temple to get a new character that may come with buttons 1,2,3,4 etc. Each character has a special skill set to the F button, and sometimes they have a pet with special abilities.

I chose to use the trigger hack addweapons delete weapons to remove most of the lag problems or bad content. Each player only has a few weapons that hide. I scripted a radio system to broadcast music on the world map. Each player can stream music in the game if they wish. The temples are created by me, and contain many original scripts.

I decided to not add in boots or special powers for staff, so they can’t abuse them. I also removed the pause ability in the game due to the fact that KoS is a PvP based game. I also created some objects that give benefits to players (elixers, and armor) and a bank system. I planned a PvP event, but I might not go through with it because the playerworld is not developed enough.

The game is already available in beta and possesses three temples, and three characters with special abilities. I have planned a system for exploring the oceans and search for treasures and/or islands.

To cut it short I think I’m making a fairly good server. I hope you log on and enjoy it as content is released.

[spoilerbox=Old message]Hello, I just present my project kingdom of shadow.
The game is based on a very zeldaesque universe.
some people know me by my old Lumina server become too old and useless.

In “KOS” I decided to use my talent as a writer to create original system and content.
Among others, I deleted the inventory to make room has a transform system.

you need just finished a temple to get a new character that may come with buttons 1,2,3,4 etc. …
Each character has a special skill with the F button and sometimes a “pet” with special abilities.

I chose to use trigger hack "addweapons delete weapons"for not to be a lag problem or bad contents, each player has only a few weapons “hide”.

I script a radio system to broadcast music on the world map.
Each player can stream music from the games if they wish.

The temples are created by me and contain many original script.
I preferred not to put boots or special powers for the staff and I remove the pause on the game because KOS is a playerworld pvp.

I also create objects giving benefits to players (like elixir or armour) and a system of bank.
I planned an event important enough pvp but I’m not here to do so because the playerworld is not so developed.

The game is already available in beta, and possesses three temples.
And three characters with special abilities.

I planned a system for exploring the oceans and search for treasures and the islands.

I thought I could make a good game and I hope you enjoy.[/spoilerbox]

Well,sorry for my very bad english if a moderator want to help me and edit my topic (i know you have always something to do)
Sorry if it s impossible i try to do my best english.

So this is some screen of the game:

Hire me! I’ve known English for thirteen whole years!

keep lumina up. it’s the only good server.

Dylan,i dont need people for be funny,just need people for join my team and can speack french and do good english,dont be sarcastic like this ^^.

Hosler,Lumina is just a old server with all stupid try,like era gun and zodiac sword,you can be sure on kos there is no gun and no zodiac weapons (all staff member with this kind of stuff are ban).

So,a bit of news,change heads and body are online,dont forget to go on startlocal for choose language if you can’t read sign on the playerworld
(just say *reset in startlocal for change language if server do not ask you).

Fixed too:
English language people can’t access to the big island mountain after the town (fixed).
Third temple have a bad bug with the first level,like can go in west door before go to north door (fixed).
Unstick me work fine now.

I think there is no bug on the playerworld,if you encounter one please send mp or post here.

Oh,and riley thanks for help with my very bad english sorry for inconvenient.

News:
The fourth temple was completed.
The fifth character is finished and it is also available.

The small island of the event is start,with a castle and a special event is already online.

I put a gravity quest in the castle too,with some chest and a fullheart.

There is two new item on kos,you can find them in the big island in hiding shop (you need the pirate or someone open the way for you).

Umm, how about just hiring Dylan to keep the English consistent? He doesn’t need to translate, only keep it logically/grammatically correct.

edit: though this WAS about 3 months ago, so maybe he doesn’t want to anymore. I’m just saying that someone to keep the English proper on your server would help attract people more. I have a hard time taking the server seriously when all the English is messed up.

yeah Unixmad’s server will be so much better if I translate.

Hello everyone.
A word about the project continued its path:

Modification and improvement of the general mapping of the overworld.

Adding the “rainy island” and its islands.

Getting an online mini games chest with a pool (more players play, the more the jackpot increases, and then have a certain amount can try to win).
Wholesale wining money players before.

Two new item are available for inventory:

Shovel, which allows to forage and find objects (for now money or mana potion).

Clone, which is actually a duplicate yourself that follows you everywhere, and with some control that can perform actions like “licking a player, to attack or follow him and pretend to sexually harass the hum.”
(thanks to tricxta for the clone script).

The temple is finished 5th, so the sixth transformation is available (Fireworks spiritual).

Otherwise, the forum has also stay updated and improved.

Otherwise, the system of radio and fixed props operates on two channels (one for radio hyrule that difuse that zelda music streaming).
And the other channel is in fact my own radio or I diffuse pieces of retro games.

The castle and the pvp system that allows you to compete in an epic battle and earn “points” event is finished too.

Also note the appearance of the mob in the game, I think putting more NPCs as soon as the momment to villages and forests are a bit empty, so case follow.
soon for other news.

Hi,reborn.

Another word about KOS.
now i rebuilding certain dunjeon and i am on the way for finish the quest about the master sword.

But my team leave me and i am alone now.

So i decided to hire some people if anyone want help me for build this server you are welcome.

This server can be a great server if i can finish him but i need some help.

If anyone is interested you can send me a mp or post here.

Oh sweet, je t’ais envoyé un mp.

Hello reborn.

I am back with KOS.

Some part of the server has been updated, and glitch/bug fixed.

Here a screen about the new tileset for the final dungeon:

Awesome, can you add a way to reset your character, or add some replay value so people who completed the server a while back can play it again?

i can just reset sea/dunjeon chest, and ground object, or reset acount with rc.
Hum “playerfullhearts” work or not ?.