Let's Revive this Community!

Joey can’t leave either

I don’t leave, i’m just uh not active lol. Always reachable though lol

lol there was only so much shitposting I could do.

It’s reviving!

I might still be alive too.

Wowowowowowowowow!

That honestly surprised me.

Now where did Cadavre go? Or is he even gone? I haven’t had a chance to look at too many of the threads in the 6 or so months I’ve not been watching.

We don’t know what happened to cadavre

we may never know

maybe he got a life and actually got away
they never get away. they can only try

I like to think he joined the Swedish special forces and is off murdering terrorists.

that’s pleasant. I thought he probably drank himself into a coma after reading another one of those dumb flamewars

With Cad living in Sweden I’m pretty sure he just got mugged and stabbed to death by some random kebab while walking down the streets some day

Both Cad and Jatz have resigned from the forums after having fallen for the ever so obvious trolling methods of our delightful members.
Don’t act like you’re surprised( I know you’re not ).

Marlon got sick of hosting GR, pushed it onto Jatz, and left.

I saw someone post that Jatz left too, but didn’t see where Jatz said he was leaving himself. So… who is hosting the forum server?

An anonymous 3rd party is hosting stuff now

I’ll be the fall guy guys, call me Anonymous.

Reborn is now forever in the cloud

Jatz left because nobody would help out with a new client and site, he was sick of 2ndwolf and dylan spamming, and when he removed the /b/ sub-forum (because dylan was posting hentai very close to lolicon) kalzor attacked Jatz.

time to pull out the casket then. with no client/gserver development GR is basically dead