Let's Revive this Community!

Not just yet. I decided I’m going to continue where I left off. I don’t have much time right now due to mandatory overtime at work, though. (That will hopefully change within 2 weeks.)

Wtf. Have some faith.

As long as we lurk we are not dead. But it also helps that Codr has decided to pick up again. Faith in GR nourished.

Someone still has to take over the server hosting, apparently.

Who knows how to fix bomber arena?

It’s like we’re a post apocalyptic civilization left with technology we do not comprehend.

awesome, so there is some light at the end of the tunnel then

theres only so much faith you can have lol

I do, but I need a back up from before my account was corrupted and broke everything.

Codr is the hero Graaltham deserves

Hi guys!

Just, uh, popping through to say that I’m excited to see things seem to be heading in a new direction.

I have basically zero skills that would be beneficial to this project, but if you ever need music composed, I’d be down to help. I’d do anything to not have to listen to stef.midi anymore.

I actually have a decent mid range midi keyboard from 1999 sitting in mothballs and could probably slap together something if I had more music talent than a potato…

Also here’s the real life thing stef.mid was ripped from in case you haven’t suffered enough…

I want you to know that video hurt my soul.

whatd i miss

EDIT: shit

Lol I like the stef midis ;o

Please not again. That html audio gag was a pain.

Lmfaooo I remember that, my bad haha

Let’s add stef.mid (I prefer the overworld song though) on autoplay(I kid, let’s centerpage a sound toggle too (http://www.rainymood.com)) on our homepage with a big trendy fullscreen webm video playing (of graal’s gameplay); and you scroll to access the rest of the website (the forum portal X_X).

I’ve always liked stef29.mid.

stef63.mid best midi
I always feel like I’m in an old, quaint shop looking for supplies to buy for my next quest

I want to listen to these midi’s now but i don’t have them on my mac :(. 2lazy2