Level of the Week - Challenge #3

Welcome, one and all, to the new Level of the Week - Challenge #3!

Rules:

The rules are simple. Anyone can submit an entry (one per person). Each week there will be a theme. A contestant will design a level based on the theme. When one week has passed (if we have less than five submissions after one week then we’ll extend it an extra few days. If we still don’t have five submissions we’ll just take the contestants that did submit, or extend more days.) we’ll have a poll and the community will decide what level is the best!
[HR][/HR]
Last Challenge Winner: Rone - The Bird’s Nest (Phoenix)
This Week’s Theme:[COLOR="#FF0000"]Tribal Ceremony[/COLOR]

[HR][/HR]
Requirements:

• No restrictions on size
  • No restrictions on tileset
  • Must be OUTDOOR
  • Scripts and NPC’s are encouraged
  • Must depict a ceremony of some sort: Coming of Age, Human Sacrifice, Preparations for War, etc; be creative!

Just a few reminders:

• Post a picture of the level. No .nw file required.
  • Use ALT+1 or ALT+2 to take a picture of your level.
  • ALT+1 takes a picture of your level without HUD, ALT+2 takes a picture of your level with HUD.
  • Be creative!

[HR][/HR]
Click here to see the LOTW Hall of Fame

I don’t get it…

When I saw the theme I just knew you’d approve.

Not a fan of this one since I don’t have graphics to use. I’ll give it a shot. If I don’t submit anything it’s because I couldn’t come up with anything I liked.

Thought the last winner was called “The Bird’s Nest” not “Next” lol.

Oops! Fixed. :slight_smile:

Can you use any kind of NPCs like fire.gif, or something along the lines?

Yep. Doesn’t have to be pics1 related. NPC’s are encouraged. Whatever helps you achieve the desired effect.

Am I the first one or am I late and in the wrong thread?

First one is the whole level. Second is the scene. Noob being sacrificed an’ what not. Obviously I spent more time on making the level than the scene because I didn’t care for the theme.

Oh, I forgot about this. ;(

Anyone willing to challenge the mighty Spooon?!

Fine, I’ll make one up this arvo.

Haven’t made a level in months, guess I’ll give it a try.

Does it have to be a screenshot, or can it be an interactive level?

Might as well post both if you are going to.

Seems rather unfair, and I don’t really like the idea of stuff like that becoming the norm for LotW.

It does seem somewhat unfair. Unfortunately there is nothing stopping anyone from posting a “interactive” level. However, only screenshots will be posted in the Voting thread.

Yer ok well, I don’t have enough motivation to finish this until the end of the week. When’s the closing date?

No closing date. Just at least 3 entrees. Winner picks next weeks theme.

Grew somewhat impatient trying to come up with a level, so excuse the size…