Level of the Week - Challenge #5

Welcome, one and all, to the new Level of the Week - Challenge #5!

Rules:

The rules are simple. Anyone can submit an entry (one per person). Each week there will be a theme. A contestant will design a level based on the theme. When one week has passed (if we have less than five submissions after one week then we’ll extend it an extra few days. If we still don’t have five submissions we’ll just take the contestants that did submit, or extend more days.) we’ll have a poll and the community will decide what level is the best!
[HR][/HR]
Last Challenge Winner: Raiks - Dungeon Foyer
This Week’s Theme: Mountain Village Level.

[HR][/HR]

• No restrictions on size
  • Pics1 or Classic Tileset
  • No restrictions on NPC
  • Exterior
  • Post a picture of the level. No .nw file required.
  • Use ALT+1 or ALT+2 to take a picture of your level.
  • ALT+1 takes a picture of your level without HUD, ALT+2 takes a picture of your level with HUD.
  • Be creative!

Isn’t that Minecraft?

Yeah. I didn’t have any mountain village screenshots from Graal. There is something less obvious about that village, though. 10pts to whoever knows what village that is.

Narshe from FF6.

dangit you beat me

Made me think of an interpreted version of the port village in FF1 where you meet the pirates!

Ack! Raiks picked his specialty! We’re doomed!

I thought it was that first town in FF3… but isn’t there something about 3 & 4 being the same as 5 & 6?

ll and lll American version are V and Vl in real order. So, yes it is the first town from 3, which is also technically 6.

No, the first town in III is Ur. The first town in VI is Narshe. Not the same.

V was never released in america… it’s the one with jobs… much better than FF6 imo… I’ve never liked the art of ff6.

I liked V the most. I never referred to these games as they were numbered in US as I didn’t get to play these games until after FF7 was released.

You’re right. I meant 4, not 5.

What the fuck are you talking about? FFV was released in the US with FFVI as Final Fantasy Anthology on the PS1. And FFIII had a job system.

This is all terribly pedantic. Let’s all just stop before we have a nerd-urysm. This is, after all, a submission thread. Let’s fight about final fantasy somewhere else.

I win again!

http://forums.graal.in/forums/showthread.php?7172-It-s-Thursday&p=102386&viewfull=1#post102386

Still working on my submission, might take some time…

Since the forums were down I had some time where I wasn’t distracted and decided to take that time and actually participate in one of these:

never seen a mountain horse before

I was going to submit a level, but now I’ll just feel plain embarrassed…