Lil bug on the first quest

Its nothing gamebreaking, it just looks funny, its in the quest of the cyclops.

After killing the cyclops go in to the dungeon where the girl is locked
She’ll say her speech about not wanting to be an stereotype blabla
dont free her, walk out of the room and back inside

She’ll start where she was before, hence now she will get out of her cell when she tries to move to the door to see you

do it a couple more times and she’ll end up on top of the wall :stuck_out_tongue:

HOWEVER if you release her like that she might drop the key in some unreachable place

If you reconnect BEFORE opening the door, she’ll appear again in her first spot…however I dont know what’ll happen if you push her in to the wall by going in and out a couple of times and then breaking the door (Might lead players to be unable to get the key at all)

So I’d recommend instead of using a fixed position in the level editor, simply setting her (X,Y) location where she is supposed to start when playerenters (Or something like that was the command if im right)

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ll be sure to fix it :slight_smile:

No problem, so far the server looks pretty well done, detailed and neat…its a shame servers like this are abandoned in the corner while android/iphone graal crap with nothing but shops has 1600 players online ;_;

Have you seen iClassic anytime this year? Vastly different than what it was when it was released. Dusty’s pretty much made sure that the graphics don’t look like garbage, and all of the levels have been remade.

It’s still a crappy game though. I would never spend money on any hat, nor would I want to be in a guild whose members’ allegiance towards said guild is related to how long the guild can hold a fort.

I dont know about classic + cuz I dont have an Iphone (My sister does but I dont wanna waste my time on that) However I have seen classic on android and its CRAP, its not a game, its a dressup thing. There’s NO quests, the only semiquest is only taking this item to that, to that someone else, then other item to someone, other to someone else again, and your prize is access to yet another shop

OH nooooooooooooooooooooo not no quests

Yeah I got on mobile classic once and was very confused about what to do.

Th lebls lok nce 'd idl on thm

Spooon, you are getting your personas mixed up

VW took off before I could finish the learning course.