Looking to get back into Graal

Used to run an old gserver, really happy to see a community still going strong for Graal.

Has Stephen become less of a dick nowadays with custom gservers?

Checked out the SVN, anyone have a good makefile for Linux? =)

You’re the guy who hosted Termina???

I still have a backup of your server from the old days, I often use your levels/gifs to complete my Classic server.

Head to Graal Classic Adventure if you wanna take a look, we’ve been experimenting with some server-side features to add team events to the game.

Unhandled Exceptions-termina or?

Sort of.

You use premake to make the makefile from the svn-repos. You need premake4 for it to work.

boost-thread, zlib, bzlib is required.

Not necessarily, Termina is the name of the world “The legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask” takes place.

Yeah, I hosted that old 1.39 server at termina.kicks-ass.org/unhandledexceptions.com. UE is still around (as an IRC server) if you feel like dropping by

That’s awesome to hear someone still has the old levels, look forward to playing!

Although registrations don’t seem to be working at the moment. More research may be required on my end though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if any of you guys remember HoboGod but he was also super excited when I told him about this site.

Also, is Demonspit still around this project? I could swear he mentioned something about it a while back to me.

Demonspit is calling himself Coat nowadays. Mostly hangs around on irc.graal.in #graal.

Server-registrations are currently disabled due to a certain someone trying to get a malicious server on the list. I can register the name for you if you tell me what name you want.

To set the in-game password you have to go here: http://forums.graal.in/forums/graal.php?do=changepass

Thanks for the heads up, was able to log in and play me some classic.

Love that it appears to have been updated quite a bit since I last played; just more to explore!

Which one? “Graal the Adventure” or “Classic Graal Adventure”?

Classic Graal Adventure

fredi, I’ve been trying to find my old levels for awhile now. Used to have it burned on DVD but lost it.

Don’t suppose you’d be willing to upload that somewhere for me? :slight_smile:

Gimme an email address and I’ll add you to our shared dropbox folder!

It’s uploading right now:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15711147/Termina.rar

Termina = Limbo , LINK IS DEAD IN MAJORA’S MASK! CONSPIRACY!