Making Exotic Bigmap 2

Ok. Saputo helped me a bit. I have the image and the script. But when i go into the level with the script… i dont see it. I uploaded it to worlds folder and everything… help please!

Make sure the name of both the map image and the bigmap name are unique since they will download on the players machine to the map folder, if theres already a file there in the same name it wont download.

// NPC made by Saputo if(playerenters){ toweapons -map; setmap vortex_bigmap.png,vortex.txt,x,y; }

Have you checked that the bigmap file is done properly and using valid level names?

Yup, my next option (if this thread info doesnt work) is to delete the server and remake it from the backup from joeys hosting.

I was under the impression that the x and y in that script had to be “0”
O.o

so change X and Y to 0? i didnt script it.

That doesn’t mean you can’t. x___x

yen YOUR WRONG, WHY YOU SO WRONG!!!
you can leave it as x,y and it will work properly. Now check your maps folder and make sure you dont have a bigmap file there named vortex.txt. Otherwise it will not overwrite. It cant be graals fault since no one has had this problem so do what I said if that is the case quietly let this thread die to avoid embarasment

I’m not wrong. I have done it 1.5 million times dude. I just didn’t know you could put x,y; there. Sheesh.

Isn’t that where the head goes when you are inside a building that had a link on the bigmap?

It does make sense. Seriously. I’m not fucking wrong >:|

This is wrong, nuf said. Next question -_-

Dude. It’s not wrong. Okay, maybe the “had” to be part. But it can be, and it’s a good thing to remember.

Holy shit, post the image and I’ll do it in like THREE MINUTES!

oh god

square islands

just one, were going to fix it later.

square is the new unique

Don’t be a square.

Were adding detail. so it wont be square in the end.

LIES

Actually. We uploaded a new gmap… i made it YEARS ago before i quit. it is very well detailed… You can come on and see it now… :stuck_out_tongue: