Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3

So, I just finished my playthrough of Mass Effect 1 (yeah, I’m a little late to the game, thanks to not having an Xbox360), and I thought it was epic, both in its size and its story execution. And the tone set for the other two games is equally as epic, if not moreso.

Any of you guys big Mass Effect fans? I’m pretty sure I just got hooked on this series. I plan on borrowing ME2 from my friend and porting over my Commander Shepard from ME1. I’m really excited about it.

Yes, 1 is good. 2 is better. 3 should be good. Mass Effect adventure mode online co-op would be amazing.

I have a character for both possible alignments; one for Renegade and one for Paragon. Can’t wait…

They fucking made me kill my best character in ME1

What do you mean?

Some point in the game there was a choice where you either save the girl or some other guy and I picked the girl and I didn’t expect them to fucking kill of the other guy

Oh right, the mission on Virmire. I let Ashley live cause I had a romance option going on with her, and it was too late to start one with Liara.

Fuck Ashley. I told her off and had her hold the bomb.

Also, you can save the Krogan if you have a high influence with him or if you complete the mission where you find his family armor.

Yep. I saved Wrex before he went crazy.

If you save Wrex, can you have Wrex and Grunt on the team in mass effect 2?

Nope. Wrex becomes the leader of Clan Urdnot on the Krogan homeworld and stays put. Lots of funny lines from him too, very “Wrexy” lines.

I found Garrus while playing last night. Apparently he and Tali are the only squadmates that you can have join you from Mass Effect 1.

Correct. You know what, I pirated - er, found - all the DLCs for 2 and never actually played them. I might do that.