Monster Design UPDATE

New design for troll, wolf, and wasp, addition of rock-golem slithering bitch and lizard-man.

It’s looking good

I wanna see what lizard mane looks what when he’s finished

Golem:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3874[/ATTACH]

Bitch:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3875[/ATTACH]

(WoW screenshots)
That’s what I immediately thought of.

troll looks a little lazy, WIP? I wanna see more attention to it cause I like the basic structure you got there.

I can see the golem… but the bitch’s design is frequent. There’s a pokemon that looks like that, there’s also a monster in FFTA called a Lamia that looks like it… nothing new.

Golem and Slithering bitch were both drawn without reference that being said I know they are not 100% original ideas for monsters.The Idea in my head that I was going for with the golem is more based off of geo dude only less pokebitch like… and the slithering bitch was more of a less cartoony lamina ( I have never played world of warcraft).

I had some problems designing the troll as I couldn’t get the perspective for what I was going for think gorilla on crack with his long arms and short legs after realizing the design would be a complete headache to animate the troll without completely redoing his head and upper body I decided to change his posture to walk on two legs instead of 4.

Thanks for all the input and even though these have all be done before I haven’t seen any of them represented as baddies with the exception of the lizard-man. I will continue to mess around with these until they come out right then I’ll make all 4 directions and animate them.

P.S. the vermin is loosely based off of Warhammer skaven race. I want to incorporate some sort of goblins also and maybe some goat-men and demons ( Diablo has lots of cool references)