Need a script for

My first quest for sameira is almost done, the point of the game so far is for the player to find these items like in Zelda located in dungeons, so far I have one item, can someone give me a script for when something takes away an item? For example I want an old man to take away the players red shard, possible?

Shard Script:

if(created||playerenters){
setimg shard.png;
}
if(created||playerenters && gotshard){
hidelocal;
}
if(playertouchsme){
set gotshard;
hidelocal;
}

old man:

//Put the image/NPC attributes up here
if(playertouchsme && gotshard){
unset gotshard;
say2 The Old Man Took My Shard!;
}

Lol thx :3 close thread

it would be nice if you used the ‘Thanks’ button. :facehoof:

I will, I’m on iPod right now (Tapatalk)

toinventory balls;
unset balls;

toweapons balls;
triggeraction 0,0,gr.deleteweapon,balls;

yay spooon wins!!! wtf ben, your script only sets a flag not a weapon… you should read up more on your commands lol

I’m getting the hang of scripting now… Kinda… I still need my old referance scripts though my mind isn’t ready to memorize every command yet… Don’t try to throw me off track >:O

lolololololol whatever you say hahahaha:facehoof::facehoof:

why couldn’t it be a flag? Why does this shard need to be a weapon? Do client flags not stay saved?

The shard was actually an example, first quest on sameira is out, it’s REALLY short so it can be finished in a matter of 3 minutes, I changed shard to cup, you give the cup to an old man to keep it for u;)

Hard for a flag to be an item. A weapon on the other hand. Well… you know

So are a question to anyone not sure, are you with retarded or are you with stupid?

They do.

setinventory makes it appear under where MP bar would be on the screen. can remove it with unset

toinventory is the proper command. I used it on Waffles. :slight_smile: The only problem is that if you logout and login, it disappears from your toinventory area. But don’t worry, the flag is still set.

Oops! I had it correct in my other posts. I just wasn’t paying attention, I guess.

In the quests I make I actually send the weapon to the players invent so they know there holding something and dont take a cheap way out… Oh well do as you please because its only a suggestion.

IT SUCKS BECAUSE YOUR QMENU IS SHIT WEAPONS / TOOLS / FOOD / MISC DO IT NOW

It funny because you cant show me up and do better

LOL

LOL GUYZ BENJIRO SHARDED