NEED GANI TEACHER

Hello,
I need a GANI teacher, because i recently wanted to be a developer. so i want to learn how to GANI!
thanks

Try here first: http://forums.graal.in/forums/showthread.php?2908-Simple-GANI-Making-Tutorial

If you have more specific questions afterwards please feel free to ask.

Gani making is pretty straightforward, mouse wheel zooms in and out, click and drag outside of an image scrolls…
Apart from that, remember, when you’re making a scene, to place your charcters first from start to end, THEN select the ganis they should use… otherwise you’ll have to do it twice anyway.

Make a backup of a complex gani, open it, play around with it, try things, click everywhere, make a gani scene try things click every where, remember that to delete a gani frame, drag it over another frame if I remember well. Remember you can always open it as text and clean it up if it gets too messy… commas inside text strings will act weird, cutting your string at the comma, so don’t use them.

That’s all I can think of from the top of my head, there’s no real way to gani, since the gani shop is ultimately unfriendly and misses a lot of features. Personnally I think it would be a good project for a programmer to make a better gani shop… but not for me, I’m already full of projects for now O_o.

Here’s a gani scene for your playing around, since graal doesn’t include any…
Note that I used the origin as if it was my level’s origin and then multiplied all my coordinates by 16 to have the right level coordinates.
Note also how I had a hard time making them advance while being in the lift position, making them go HUH very often, that’s mainly because I set the ganis before positionning the actors.