Need good new anime to watch

Yeah, Desert Punk is hilarious. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love desert punk

I don’t really think of it as an anime.

That’s because its an American made knock off. lol

well its the only cartoon i watch besides flapjack and chowder. i never watched real anime. i never really got it. Avatar the last air bender, however, is super sweet, and i can’t wait for movie thats in fucking 3d!

That show was ok. I wouldnt say it was close to awesome, but the story is solid. The voices are repetitive

Heroman. :V

It’s a bit corny and cliche o_o
He make’s an O with the lines on his arms and bodies for a victory pose.

Chibi Vampire Kirin - Comady/Romance

Elfen Lied - Drama/Action (containts Guro/Nudity/Loli-Nudity)

Love Hina - Comady/Romance (Pervert Style Jokes)

Chobbits - Comady/Romance (Fun to watch!)

I know more but these are the ones i most likely will say.

Love Hina is one of those “LOL LOOK AN EMBARRASSING SITUATION!” and “LOL PANTIES!” type shows.

Ie: Like Chobits / Dears.
I find those types extremely annoying.

I watched an episode of bible black. Lol wierd show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayao_Miyazaki#Filmography

the movies listed here are good, ive seen most of em (dvdrips) I liked em all, Princess Mononoke is a good onedunno if its anime but Grave of the Fireflies is a good movie too, in my opinion.

Stupid Ghibli makes em (including Grave of the Fireflies), latest movie coming out soon is The Borrower Arrietty "based on the fantasy novel The Borrowers by Mary Norton." also before Ponyo, Ghibli released a Tales from Earthsea movie “loosely based on a combination of plots and characters from the first, third, and fourth books of Ursula K. Le Guin’s Earthsea series, A Wizard of Earthsea, The Farthest Shore, and Tehanu.”

i remember watching the princess mononoke when i was little.

Here is one Anime you must really avoid. For the love of god, do not even look at it!

seikon no qwaser

Resons include breast feeding that destroys the awesome power feeling, the BB is not a joke, everyone who has the powers needs to breastfeed and every female has a monster size breast pack. For the love of god, you will not want to see it!

I remember warning Nalin about that. DBZ children with the power of the wetnurse.
Anywho, you want a horribly cliche anime movie? Apocalyse Zero. Aahahaha.

Fan-made Love Hina is hentai.

I didn’t know that sarcasm
Tenjou Tenge is pretty good.

I like the part where he nearly kicks his friend off the roof. “OOOOH SHIIIT!”