Need help with Spar Script.

plz help me script my spar PLZ

i did it it wrks i guess BUT the namethingy willnt move no matter wht i do it stays where it is

how about you post what you’ve done so far so we have a clue about what progress you’re at

i’ll hope someone helps you just to help you advance in scripting but if they don’t and you give up, there are plenty of nice spar scripts around. i think

you can always look at those for tips but try not to copy and paste and instead learn what you’re looking at so that you can program it again through logical thinking in the future

showtext command, get it from commands…instead of putting an actual number for x and y…put this.xlocal,this.ylocal…

then, to move the thing, redefine this.xlocal and this.ylocal…

make sure the showtext is in a timeout…

(assuming that this is what you are doing)

It probably won;t move if it isn’t in a loop x.x PM me your script and I’ll look, if you don;'t want to post it.

Ugh, damn noobs…

Use THIS link…

http://forums.graalreborn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4715

That is the fixed thread. This one should work.

damn x.x I see what he means.

Erm, can’t access the script right now, though I’m sure it is just some math of where the x and y is (top left corner) as well as the width/hidth…

As soon as I get access to my normal computer, I can get on and help you x.x

Or just pm me with the section of the script and where you want it to be (x,y) wise…

basically, if you want to fix it yourself, you just replace the math that is done there with the numbers that you want of x and y…

here it is
if(playerenters){ setstring server.#Lid1,0; setstring server.#Lid2,0; setstring server.#Lsparcount,0; timeout=0.05; } if (playerchats){ if(strequals(#c,join)) { this.count = 0; for (this.var =0;this.var<playerscount;this.var++) { if (players[this.var].x in |19,46| && players[this.var].y in |27,51|)setstring server.#Lsparcount,#v(strtofloat(#s(server.#Lsparcount))+1); } if (server.#Lsparcount < 2) { playerx=32; playery=37; setplayerprop #c, Joined!; } else {setplayerprop #c, The spar is ocupied!;} } if(strequals(#c,start)) { players[server.#Lid1].x=30; players[server.#Lid1].y=43; players[server.#Lid2].x=45; players[server.#Lid2].x=43; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid1].x,players[server.#Lid1].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid2].x,players[server.#Lid2].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid1].x,players[server.#Lid1].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid2].x,players[server.#Lid2].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid1].x,players[server.#Lid1].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid2].x,players[server.#Lid2].y; putbomb 1,30,30; } if(strequals(#c,leave)) { playerx=36; playery=55; setplayerprop #c, Left!; } timeout=0.05; } if( timeout){ for (this.var =0;this.var<playerscount;this.var++) { if (players[this.var].x in |27,46| && players[this.var].y in |34,52|) { setstring server.#Lid1=this.var,#v(this.var);} } for (this.var =this.id1+1;this.var<playerscount;this.var++) if (players[this.var].x in |27,46| && players[this.var].y in |34,52|) { setstring server.#Lid2,#v(this.var);} showtext 28,34,32,Arial,b,#n(server.#Lid1) vs #n(server.#Lid2); changeimgcolors 400+i,0,0,0,1; changeimgzoom 400+i,.8; changeimgvis 400+i,2; timeout=0.05; }

i wish i could put a sceen shot but idk how

use the code tags >.< put code in square brackets then put /code also in square brackets to end the code block…

(playerenters){ setstring server.#Lid1,0; setstring server.#Lid2,0; setstring server.#Lsparcount,0; timeout=0.05; } if (playerchats){ if(strequals(#c,join)) { this.count = 0; for (this.var =0;this.var<playerscount;this.var++) { if (players[this.var].x in |19,46| && players[this.var].y in |27,51|)setstring server.#Lsparcount,#v(strtofloat(#s(server.#Lsparcount))+1); } if (server.#Lsparcount < 2) { playerx=32; playery=37; setplayerprop #c, Joined!; } else {setplayerprop #c, The spar is ocupied!;} } if(strequals(#c,start)) { players[server.#Lid1].x=30; players[server.#Lid1].y=43; players[server.#Lid2].x=45; players[server.#Lid2].x=43; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid1].x,players[server.#Lid1].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid2].x,players[server.#Lid2].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid1].x,players[server.#Lid1].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid2].x,players[server.#Lid2].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid1].x,players[server.#Lid1].y; lay2 heart,players[server.#Lid2].x,players[server.#Lid2].y; putbomb 1,30,30; } if(strequals(#c,leave)) { playerx=36; playery=55; setplayerprop #c, Left!; } timeout=0.05; } if( timeout){ for (this.var =0;this.var<playerscount;this.var++) { if (players[this.var].x in |27,46| && players[this.var].y in |34,52|) { setstring server.#Lid1=this.var,#v(this.var);} } for (this.var =this.id1+1;this.var<playerscount;this.var++) if (players[this.var].x in |27,46| && players[this.var].y in |34,52|) { setstring server.#Lid2,#v(this.var);} showtext 28,34,32,Arial,b,#n(server.#Lid1) vs #n(server.#Lid2); changeimgcolors 400+i,0,0,0,1; changeimgzoom 400+i,.8; changeimgvis 400+i,2; timeout=0.05; }

___Merged doublepost__________________

O NM ILL JUST USE DOWNSIDERS NEVER MIDE O.o:suicide:

shakes head

GOOD LORD, MAN!