New Account Registration

The add/change password option in the UserCP for in-game accounts doesn’t work. It throws DB errors:

[CODE]Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user ‘www-data’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in [path]/graal.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/graal.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user ‘www-data’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in [path]/graal.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/graal.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user ‘www-data’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in [path]/graal.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user ‘graal_gserver’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) in [path]/graal.php on line 57[/CODE]

The forums themselves throw: An error occurred while trying to connect to the Graal Reborn database. Please try again later.

Please Fix that…

Get to work, admins! :stuck_out_tongue:

dunno why it’s trying to use the user www-data. jatz can fix it.

edit: i looked at the script and i have no idea why it’s trying to use that user. im guessing that the db just needs to be created and userpassword updated. i would do it if i have mysql privileges.

on it.

edit: Should be fixed. Let me know if errors continue.

got same problem. still occuring.

You caught us with our pants down. Stand by.

Now I’m getting “access denied for user ‘hosler’@ blabla”

Once I get the server list stuff sorted I’ll get on top of the other issues