New design

The website now has a new design post in this thread about bugs and/or what you think about the design and what you think should be changed.

Re: New design

Does it? … maybe i'm jumping the gun here, i'll check back tomm.

http://www.graal.in/?theme=darkritual

Found a huge bug so I changed back to default

text is aligning to the left on mine which makes most of it hard to read on the black bg. But overall it looks pretty nice, gj

Yeah, well, that's not supposed to happen. :stuck_out_tongue:
The black thing on the left is supposed to be the menu.

The forums seem to have gotten a new design yet nothing was mentioned on it ( i think ? )

Anyway, for some reason page numbers (excluding your current page) text is invisible. (matching bg text?)

it is there. :stuck_out_tongue:

where else should it be?

Only bug with page numbers I can find is that its displaying “Page of ?” instead for example “Page 1 of 3” ;o

I've tried to fix that with no luck

Well, it just looks like the MySQL query is fuxed or its not using the right variables in the theme. Oh yea, we dont have that “report post” function. Its not displaying the image, and the links leads to nothing.

Lol, nothing is wrong with the mysql query. :stuck_out_tongue: And the report post thing I totally forgot

Global Guild submission system takes you back to the index.

I don't see anything wrong with the forums or maybe I'm blind everything is working good from here.

How bout the lack of a view all “New Topics/New Posts” button/option :frowning:
I get lost of whats actually being updated, damnit.

some1 donate $ for vbulletin

vBulletin rocks. I'll see what I got when I get paid. It won't be much, but it'll be something.

Ugh, vbulletin isn't that good. I wouldn't spend a cent on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

vBulletin is the most-advanced, most-featured, and most-updated board currently out :). And it also has more plugins then life if you were to pay… I used to download shit-tons =P

What I meant with that is that I dislike it and it would be an haszle to fix so the site works with vbulletin. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, we could probably install my layout to that same system that anti-unixmad used or probably use another layout which looks more friendly or something. But hey. I'm not in charge of everything. Do what you want. :stuck_out_tongue:

The biggest issue would be to convert the user-database to vbulletin, but there's most certain some utilities for that.

• that I never understood how the admincp-worked. LOL

You should sticky a thread showing how much you've got going towards it. Holidays have me pretty tight, but I'll be able to under-the-wife's-radar some to you guys from time to time.