New Horses... Whaddaya think?

You have absolutely no concept of the progress we’ve making, and are making. You don’t know when we started, you don’t know how much time we put in… All you know is what we’ve chosen to tell you, which is precious little. You have no foundation for any sort of estimated arrival time. Go troll somewhere else. :rolleyes:

D: What the hell mate, I wasn’t trolling! I really want to see this world, I don’t care how long you have been working on it. Though maybe it would help, I assume you have been working on this since before Summer.

I believe we started in July. Worked heavily all summer, then had to deal with college from sept. until nov. We’re working really hard again, though Mol will have to start classes up again in January.

Start responding to the troll.

Good, now I have a freaking idea on how long it’s been… so I guess you are a bit out of the “forever range” but srsly, let us have more screenies/demos!!!

I have no qualms about answering questions, I just think questions should be asked before assumptions are made :animesmiley:

Umm, demos won’t really be happening. At all. We’ll be offline until we’re fully ready to go online. Screenies will come, though only from time to time. Don’t want to ruin all the fun ahead of time.

Don’t you need to test scripts O: sometimes scripts work better in the offline mode than online…

Sure, the server is online sometimes for that… but it’s hidden and is only accessible by admins.

I’m not even going to bother answering that. What a joke…

Rawr, I am going to log onto my BehoIder account and hack onto your private server >:|

Too soon, man.

So… how 'bout them horses? It’d be nice to get an opinion from someone who’s graphically inclined.

shiny is pretty pro, get him to comment

A joke? Elaborate?

I like that phrase. Btw, awesome horses, can’t wait to see them ingame :3

No.

Looks a lot better now, can i use em?

I second that…

i second that lotion

_>