New Players cant register

This is just a temporary post letting the web Admin know that the Registration form is not working due to missing image verification. I have a buddy who would like to join us and he cant until this is fixed.

Re: New Players cant register

This is now fixed. Sorry for the long wait. :confused:

Re-opened topic as registration issues still cropping up.
Although image verification was fixed the account activation wasn't so for now i've disabled activation but left image verification on.

404 - File not found

The file or page you're looking for doesn't exist.
If this is a serious issue, contact [email protected]

That's what I get when I try to register a new account or go to the playerworld CP and register a server.

So it's still not really working.

That's not the issue. I know ServerCP/HQ is broken, that's because it isn't finished.

The issue is user-registration.

It says “weigraft” just registered today. So some people must be able to.

That's because I disabled the validation

change your avatar.

Changed, because those balls smelled of Bon Jovi.

When going to register all the text is the same color as the background. I'm using internet explorer 7, anyone else notice the same thing?

Yeah that's a known issue. I'll look into it during the week.

Just throwin' it out there, but there is no place to enter the image verification currently.

You shouldn't need to enter anything for the image right now, because that should be disabled.

How many times does people need to tell you? Image verification IS activated because if it isn't it will allow spambots to join.

Well, its either no one tells me or I hear about it being different the next. I'm usually always last to hear about something.

I'lll fix the no area to enter a verication ASAP (Tomorrow or the next day for sure).
No timeframe on fixing the same-color issue though.

I don't think so, I mean I think can't see the text when I was trying to register.

omfg guys u are so stupid…
if u register via FORUM will it work for the forum and for the game!

if you try via WEBSITE will not work
dunno why

Why? There's no reason to claim people are stupid if they don't know why a page doesn't work.

It's the same page, you're being redirected when clicking the signup/register link.

I definitely fixed it… I created two new accounts when testing. Maybe your cachee… or something. lol