Now that that account on GO is globally banned forever...

I have over 15 Classic account’s, I had no idea they would start making you use gralets for everything, I just liked having a lot of accounts, and had the plethora of money to back up my fun.

One of my friends bought 17 (it was either 17 or 11) classic accounts just to hoard the names.

Give me one?

When we say classic accounts, we mean with an active Classic Subscription on it. Not just a pre-Graal789462 account. Just to clarify for the ones that doesn’t quite understand.

Classic Subscription was a lifetime offer and lets you play all the servers on the classic tab like if you would have a gold account.

Pretty sure that you could only get Classic pre-Graal######.

2007 was the last year for lifetime Classic, I believe.

there was a small time, a few months I think, between gold, and graal######. and to your other question, why would I give you an account? out of anybody and everybody I know, you wouldn’t be deserving in the least.

yeah you’re right i totally never contribute to graal reborn ever. sry.

Panajima what are your classic account names

I had wrote them all down, than decided to delete it. I have a use for many of them, and I might release the names at some point, but, till than, I’m not really into telling all of you guy’s my alts, as I don’t tell anybody them.[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

And I never said you didn’t tribute to GR, but, that help’s me in no form, you know how many time’s I’ve longed on GR? four times. and I did nothing every time. (I may have spared once, but at that, nothing really.) so, you helping the GR community really effects me in little to no possible way.

Check out this crazy lying.

Mofgod, mofgod_p2p, mofgodman, t75jra2, crazyman, monsterman, xdarktax, supdudess, Monkey8460, PwnzYouEz, Tntman_p2p
These are the none banned accounts, happy spooon?