Official Level Leaks

Hey, I'm Dangerless, I'm doing playerworld level leaks, levels that were either beta or unreleased yet and I'm here to bring you the playerworld Sentiel secret! This is one strange level or is it 3-D?..the orbs seem to make your range of view larger or smaller and no beholder didn't warp me here or anything, I just put myself in here. Check it out! It might give you guys ideas! Heres a picture and a video.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY07bqeperc

Re: Official Level Leaks

That's freaking sexy!

SENTINEL, its called SENTINEL >:(
Anywho it wasn’t really a 3D test, it was moreso a “diablo 2” shadow thing.

With something like that, you could make some really sick dungeons. You should really run with it.

Heres the next playerworld; Kataklysm this place is kinda weird…I think it's going to be like the 'Legend of Zelda: the Four Swords' from the gamecube system. The overworld layout is sort-of set-up like that, also, those squares with names are levels, once you beat it you go to the next one. Get it? Kinda lame, but its still something new. As again, I didn't get warpped here, I just put myself there.

lol “kinda lame”? What are the actual levels like?

Okay, I knew that wasn't supposed to be 3-D… Rather its a lighting engine made by Beholder O.o… I had a similar idea, but I didn't think of a way to do it, and when I did, I got grounded for a couple weeks. And I'm still grounded. But I'm allowed on today. Tear tear.

looks awesome i saw it when i was fliping threw some videos of graal reborn