People who have been members for less than 2 years

erase all the thanks I have given ever: drop reputation across the site by 2-3 bars.

then erase Alex’s.

because we’re still talking about bullshit that happened and being sarcastic about it shrug

My thanks wouldn’t drop much.

Yen, I’m pretty sure I’m entitled to being able to post in a stickied thread.
So get that pole out of your ass and be nice.

no.

p.s thanks for making shit to clean up. (haha you’re a black kettle.)

LMFAO. u were the one that revived it. make sure to don’t reproduce. sometimes mental diseases are genetic.

But but…
Meh. You win. I give up.

yen r u being angsty again

agreed with the part of lets us download the backup.

have fun reading a database dump

woah, again? I stopped?

you idiots are the reason this thread was made

I’ve been here longer than 2 years now. I guess that makes me pretty special now, huh?

special to me

i’m speshul for being here for 2 yrz

love me

Two years prior to the date this thread was made only.

whatevs.

the meaning of this whole thread is like the meaning of that game where you can’t win because the only rules to the game are that spooon wins.

2yrs is just some arbitrary date. The thread should really be called, “If you are: Tric, Kondie, or Dylan” (since those are the members of the player-worlds that were specifically referenced).

But honestly all those guys have grown into fine community members in less than 2yrs.

I actually decided to read the whole main post through. I remember complaining about stealing, haha. I genuinely thought servers that stole content from me would succeed. Now I could laugh at it, and care less. :slight_smile: Graal Reborn is actually turning into a nice place again, or so it seems to me.

caring about posts 2k12