Plans for Noddess

So… Since I’m getting my server back up and running soon I’d like to give some brief details of what my server is going to be like. We are planning to have darker tileset, more of a fall look for the server. The server is planned to have a SteamPunk style, with lots of neat metallic contraptions and looks.
Some of the new features it will have will include:
Custom Weapons
SteamPunk Character Looks
A Very Interesting Storyline
More Quests
and lots of other things coming soon too!

What kinds of custom weapons, interesting storylines, quests and other stuff will be coming? I don’t think you have enough of an idea to even make this thread yet, you need at least a tileset, some weapons, and 1 quest before you promise all of this! Noddess is better off gone, no offense.

This project doesnt seem as if your able to do it by yourself. If your counting on hiring people forget it… show someone you can do something then you have a chance, show people you dont need them but still want them and your set.

Well, first of all we are gonna have grenades. A projectile that can be thrown to a certain X or Y in a small range. The bow will be redone, as the bombs will also be. The bow will shoot led bullets, a new metallic look and new ganis. I’ll post some more soon and some of the stuff I’ve made…

To redo the bow you have to entirely remake the script from hand because you cannot edit the leaps for players. Leaps are local not serverside graphics.

You will: steal the tileset,

Steal the ganis,

Beg for scripts,

Steal ideas,

Hire noobs,

Complain about everything,

And if, by some small chance you succeed, no one will be able to play because your inoobs will have banned everybody.

Sorry but the truth hurts.

I’m reseting all accounts. No worries there. Might keep a few staff like CSSS, Kondie, Caleb and Tricxta if they still wanna tag along…

Ilove how you didnt deny that you will steal, beg, and complain.

Sorry, they are working on their own project.
On the upside you can have CSSS (Is he even playing anymore?! :() and Caleb.

I will:
1)Write the ocassional script for you
2)HELP you

I wont:
1)WORK for you
2)Give you a hard time IF you start getting serious

I fired all my iNoobs. I tried to be nice to them but then I learned they’re useless, every one of them. Some of the GATs like iBubble were nice but I might have a fresh slate. So team will be CSSS, Calebponessa and I. Let’s get ready to PWN. Step 1, Get back online…

When was the last time Chopsticks was online?

I dunno.

I bet if I ask him for some levels hell send me some sort of Minecraft creation…

was that suppose to be a joke? and why is there an insult in your signature…

I just don’t know anymore…

This was closed pretty quick… but who closed it? DUN DUN DUN