Playerworlds System Updated

We have the old styled list:
http://www.graal.in/playerworlds/old_list

The new styled list:
http://www.graal.in/playerworlds/list

And you now have the possibility to register your server to be able to choose between silver, bronze and UC:
http://www.graal.in/playerworlds/register

Only one server registered per account. Admins, Super moderators, Moderators, VIP and Donors can register unlimited servers. I will change how many each can register.

Admins and Super moderators will stay unlimited since they’re the ones that’s going to be able to moderate this system when I’m done.

Example: One user has a request to register another server, the admin can then register a new server and transfer it to the rightful owner.

Future modifications:
Moderators should be granted +1 server automatically because of their help.
Donors will be granted +2 or +3 server-registrations.
VIP will be granted *2 servers.

The Admins and Super moderators will be able to change the amounts of servers allowed per user in the future. (If it seems needed.)

Registering multiple accounts to register a new server will result in banning and a wipe of all registered server by that user.

I will also set so that a user needs to post atleast 50/100 posts before being able to register the server to prevent spamming of the server database.

Servers will be automatically removed if the server hasn’t been on in 1 month. If the owner want to reserve the name but he can’t host it and work on it because of studies, work and any other reason, he may talk to a administrator to get the server parked until further notice.

Future additions for the server owners:

• Removal of server
  • Name change
  • Reset of max-players
  • Server image upload
  • List of owned servers

It is cool

Suggestion:
“Uptime 3157485”

Change it to day/hours/sec? o_O

That picture for testbed is great.

if only you could find a way to get the server software to use TCP and not UDP, I can port forward TCP just fine…its UDP i have the problems with.

holy crap Dontar O_o

if it doesnt use udp then why can I not host…I can forward tcp just fine…wtf…

Didn’t you say you were on a DSL-Router -> PC config?
That’s why, DSL-Routers, despite what they say, cannot port forward worth a pinch of shit.
You need a “legitimate” router to bypass it’s bullshit, and to treat the DSL-Router as a standard modem.

That’s also in future modifications. Forgot to add that.

Uptime in seconds is super faboulus!

Makes it look like it’s been online longer. :slight_smile:

While it doesn’t UDP, I actually had the same problem, but it screwed with basically anything I tried to host, my solution? set up a new connection with user name/pass, then just connected to it whenever I got on, it fixed it right up, and this topic may be old (I dunno, I’m new here XP) but if it isn’t, hope it helps :open_mouth:

I have my server up, i THINK I fixxed it while trying to get port forwarding working for UDP for Infiniminer (something about my ip being in the DHCP range screwing port forwarding), so far I am able to connect to my self, the port checker from portforward.com works testing both ports 14802 and 14900 TCP… so, I think I can host…I THINK…>_>

EDIT: player Yo, account DreamGreen just confirmed, I can host… :slight_smile: finally. that DHCP shit was the reason I couldnt host before :slight_smile:

I is so happy

EDIT2: turned off for now so I can change onlinestartlocal to something better later (sleep time), at least I know I can host normally now. :slight_smile: