Pokemon

Probably for the best if it was pokemon

Pokemon

I liked the very first series. You know, like when whats his name with the hat gets pikachu.

Pokemon

Back in my, there were only 150 Pokémon. All these new, fandangled ones… I can't keep up with'em. Whippersnappers.

Pokemon

:open_mouth: You just got owned! The gba/ds games are still studly. Never could stand to watch the show tho, interesting choices for the voices. Ash had a big raspy chick voice, and everyone else was a pissed off 9 year old girl.

Pokemon

152, Pokemon #0 counts too. Missingno. Gonna screw up your game and give you 255 items!

Pokemon

Hahahhaha. Gotta love the strange #0 pokemon. On a side-note, you could only get Mew by playing the N64 game I believe. So therefore Mew doesn't count, and back in the day there were only 150, because Mewtwo didn't exist because he was cloned from Mew I believe.

I'm referring to the first series shows. They showed a list and there were only 150.

Pokemon

I got mine from a Pokemon Convention type thing at a local shopping mall. I also got Celebi for Pokemon Gold/Silver this way. Celebi kicks Mews ass.

Pokemon

Or if you got really fucking lucky with the missingno glitch

Pokemon

Which happens to work.

Pokemon

In Red&Blue (Yellow can suck it), the only way to get Mew was through official tournaments. There are 1,001 guides out there that tell you how to get it, but they're all 100% bullshit.

On a side note, did anyone ever encounter a “pokemon” that had the sprite of a “Gentleman” and named “Mr. Argo”? I encountered him a LONG time ago, about 2 weeks after the game came out. I wasn’t ever able to find it, again. Nor are there records of it.

Pokemon

Here's how to get Mew in red/blue using MissingNo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkF7Xjxn9jc

Here's THE guide explaining the buffer overflow and without having to sit through a video with strange music:
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/mewglitch.html

Pokemon

Wow… That's… Uh… Really sad. I actually read the explanation and think I understand it. I'm going to have to try this out of shear curiosity. Thanks for that. lol

Pokemon

Yes, it's a buffer overflow of sorts that you can exploit to give any battles. You just need to find trainers to battle.

Pokemon

Wow that movie was nuts, this topic is wayyyy off-topic lol

Re: Pokemon

How cool of a forum does that brand us, if pokemon is mentioned it exploads into a 2 page conversation that warrants it's own topic.

Pokemon pearl for nds (use no$gba emulator) is really good.

Yeah that is the awesome power of Graal Reborn. First Zelda, now Pokemon. What can't we rip off? :stuck_out_tongue:
I use no$gba, in fact I'm a donator. They handled the donation system really badly though as when you donate they just give you a static html link to the donators downloads which means they can't change the URL and anyone can spread it over the net. I'm sure you can find it on google.

Feh. Pearl is where it's at. =P I'll have to get your friend code thing, eventually. I lost my DS charger.