Post your desktop!

Here’s mine. Nothing fancy.

History of Furry-Dontar: Dog -> Cat -> Tits.
What the hell.

That one lonely icon is blacked out because it is a picture of my son on the folder.

You have the Dangerless emote saved to your desktop. LOL

lol nice scrabble icon dontar… My mom actually bought it at a garage sale recently. I’ve played it like half a dozen times over the last while

Been using the background forever now. I still like my quicklaunch menu too.

Bitchin’

Hells, yeah. Another Gundam fan.

Did you not see my desktop o_O. lol

You didn’t say anything about mine :’(

ROFL! I totally missed that. My bad.

Lame. Probably the worst one in the group…I was thinking it was an emo background…guess not.

Gundam RULES! Especially the un-realistic ones like SEED, ZZ, 00. I really hate those realistic ones like 08th MS team, they kill gundam.

Sadly to say, those “realistic” ones are my favorites. That was Gundam until Wing. Wing obliterated what Gundam was with the insanely nimble Gundams with their outlandish beam weapons.

They’re good, but they’re a little too fantastic for my tastes. If Gundam had always been about the crazy super-mecha’s, I’d have a different opinion.

Zone of the Enders is, by far, my favorite mech-based game. I managed to get a copy of both. I’m really sad it didn’t continue and that nobody felt the engine was intuitive enough to replicate. I always said that a Gundam game with that engine would be tits.

But, yeah, I’ll have to agree with the flaky design. Overall, they look great, but the location of the cockpit could have been better.

[quote=Koroshiya;9266]Sadly to say, those “realistic” ones are my favorites. That was Gundam until Wing. Wing obliterated what Gundam was with the insanely nimble Gundams with their outlandish beam weapons.

They’re good, but they’re a little too fantastic for my tastes. If Gundam had always been about the crazy super-mecha’s, I’d have a different opinion.[/quote]

Dang it

[quote=Koroshiya;9266]
Zone of the Enders is, by far, my favorite mech-based game. I managed to get a copy of both. I’m really sad it didn’t continue and that nobody felt the engine was intuitive enough to replicate. I always said that a Gundam game with that engine would be tits.

But, yeah, I’ll have to agree with the flaky design. Overall, they look great, but the location of the cockpit could have been better.[/quote]

You have to try Super robot taisen/wars, awesome game. It uses a assload of mechs from different series.

I smell this thread going off topic, last shout or it will be closed. :open_mouth:

Rise from your grave!

Lol, Neskvartetten. Swedish music.

[quote=Beholder;10126]Rise from your grave!

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7071/image3oy9.jpg[/quote]

Yay, you play warhead. :smiley:

I like 'em plain.

This mean you like Lolis? lol