Post Yourself

This logic is pretty flawed. You could take away cars from people too, because there will be accidents. You could take away alcohol from everybody, because it will cause drunk driving and fighting. We’ve banned lolicon in Canada already, because apparently it turns you into a real life pedophile. Can’t you just accept that part of freedom is citizens have the right to be trusted with things? Canada wasn’t some violent battlefield twenty years ago when we could own AKs, in fact a lot of people say they felt safer. Now you can’t even take your guns from the house to your truck without someone pissing theirself and calling the police, all because these shitty laws destroyed gun culture. Highly developed countries like Switzerland and Finland have lots of gun ownership, but little crime rate because people know how to be safe with guns and criminals don’t want to be shot. As for never being attacked by an organized group making you feel peaceful, I think that’s even more stupid. Just because you’ve never been attacked doesn’t mean you’re safe, and it doesn’t have to be an ‘organized group’. What would you be capable of doing right now if somebody broke into your house and wanted to steal your stuff? I think your opinion on gun ownership might change. Whether or not guns are legal doesn’t matter anyways, criminals can get guns if they want them badly enough.

People buy cars to go from point A to point B. People buy AK47 to shoot other people.

Some people just like to shoot guns. Shooting ranges don’t have human targets.

Yeah. Gotta practice killing people before you’re good at it.

Gotta practice archery so I can kill people with a bow. Gotta practice martial arts so I can kill people with my fist.

True that.

all ive gathered from this is what i already knew

canada sucks

alloha akbar

ISIS selfies

I’m gonna go Jihad because of tricxta making fun of me

I am the cat

Oh cool this got revived.
Not too keen on posting pics of myself other than on social media but whatever.
Blame my friend for the dumb filter.