I’m using Graalreborn.net, I don’t have any problems with it.
It’s a problem with cookies and multiple addresses. Marlon said he’ll fix it soon – it occurred due to updating vbulletin to vBulletin 3.71 Patch 2.
I made a temp-fix. You can now login on all forum.domain but not on www. since my hack got removed. I’ll put all my hack stuff in a separate PHP and all you need to do after a update is to add require_once(); on that hack-file and it should work wonders.
It’s now completely fixed. Check PM Joey.
Created a plugin with the appropriate url-parsing. :). All domains we use should now work appropriately now even after updates. (this morning I updated to 3.7.2)