Random Level

Thanks for replying :). I see what you mean, but when i try to put certain tiles next to each other (for example flowers and gross like in the LTTP picture) and then look at the result, i can’t help myself to spread it out or completely redo it. It’s just a style i developed.

Who is the asshole that ran around dropping bricks everywhere?[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Should have just shown one of my levels. ;D

One of Spooon’s levels.

BTW, there is still a “Level of the Week” challenge: http://forums.graal.in/forums/showthread.php?7081-Level-of-the-Week-Challenge-4

I’m sure people have forgotten, but we still are looking for participants. Really it only takes one submission to get the ball rolling.

Lol! Get rid of the grid by making the level look like a butt crapping out a turd. Even after what I just said, that level is very appealing.

Sorry, as i said i’m used to detailing :p. I just removed them and i think it looks better. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3430[/ATTACH]

Damn, that looks pretty good. About the Level of the Week challenge, i’m not going to participate in this one. Honestly i hate doing inside levels.

Looks better with the random bricks gone. Put some variety in the dirt.

Exactly, dirt variety RAWR

Looks good.
There’s some tilerrors on the tree’s connecting though, and I agree about the grass as well as the dirt.
Add some small stones to it and make use of both dirt tiles.
They usualy look good in a checkers(?) pattern.

You mean checkered, bud.

wut

looks like shit…
btw I want to see the next version of that level :smiley: