Rate my level

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3330[/ATTACH]Yeah i’m trying to get back it to the editor and put more dedication into my projects, If everything goes well should have a server up soon.:munch:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3329[/ATTACH]

10/10 wuld fuk

I like what you did of the grass lines in this level, if you applied effort like this everywhere in the level to all your levels then yes… like dylan, I’d like it. Try focus on correctly tiling your cliffs though as a first point of call.

Thank you guy’s it really means alot to me yeah i’m gonna keep it up detail is a issue for me outsides in general i prefer insides but yeah sure i’ll work on cliffs more thank you guys for the support.

Take a look at these hope they help

Spankys tut
Cliff tut

Don’t really care for the level in the first tutorial myself. There’s like no point of walking into it in the first place. It looks much better than a level fresh from the level generator, but it’s just as boring.

Yep eric 1337’s cliff tutorial is basic i need to learn the sides, there is no good tutorial for those though i wanna make them from scratch.Lately i found most the pieces just it’s hard to remember where they are they don’t really standout so once i get that down i guess i’ll be ok thank you guys for the support there’s two differnt types of sides for the cliffs i can’t decide which goes with which also the corners there confusing they won’t connect right.

Aknts level is good but I agree that level is pretty much pointless

Rango is Bayne. Did I ruin the fun?

UHmm nope.

I thought dylan

Look for wandaman’s cliff tutorial (it’s around official go forums somewhere.) I learned from him.

Ewww, his cliff perspective is messed up full time.

lol what? Wan’s cliffs are fine

That’s what I was thinking, too. His original cliff tutorial was a bit funky on the back cliffs, but he’s even updated that perspective. They look great.

He’s changed the back perspective? I had no idea.

It’s what we use on Phoenix. :open_mouth: